April 6, 2015

you know, life happens


In case you didn't know, we moved last weekend. Not far, but to another city so it's weird and taking a bit of getting used to. But so far so good. I finally got things put away and the decor put up (the most important part, obviously). Also, see that table? It only took us 7 months to refinish... still working on chairs. BUT we now have a table.

I had to postpone school because it just wasn't working with two jobs and trying to get financial aid in time so, one more month to go.

This week is my last week as a nanny. Maybe ever. But I've already said I wouldn't nanny again so, we'll see.

I had a super scary dream about my sister the other night but don't worry, she's okay. I made sure.



I suppose that's about it for now. As Olivia would say, "peace n blessin's. peace n blessings"

No comments:

Post a Comment