May 28, 2015

hey there


-Bryan and I FINALLY got a calling, we are the 14/15 year old Sunday school teachers
-I also FINALLY started school, I'm 3 days in and I'm absolutely in love, I know this is what I'm meant to do! I just cannot wait to learn everything and actually do it and use it. 
-We went on our annual camping trip over Memorial Weekend. We stayed in the beautiful American Fork Canyon. It was so beautiful and rainy and as much fun as a tent is, we started looking on ksl for a trailer the second we got service:)
-I really miss my sister
-I started watching Raising Hope again and I forgot how hilarious it is. Now I just need to finish Lost... 3 months later
-If you haven't seen Interstellar or The Imitation Game, I would recommend both. Especially Interstellar. 
-One of our favorite Sunday activities is going to my parents and playing with remote control cars




^ Isn't he the cutest?:) ^


No comments:

Post a Comment