January 11, 2016

oh yeah, I have a blog



Well hey there! I've kept up on reading blogs, but not writing. If there is anyone out there reading this anymore. If not, that's fine. It's like a journal for me. Since I haven't done that in months either :( I used to LOVE to write. I just finished going through my keepsake box and I have like, 4 or 5 completed journals. I used to do it because it was a way for me to relax. Also, I'm not one of those people who is super great at sharing my feelings, at least negative ones anyway, so I would just write them all down.

ANYWAYS. Life is fabulous. I'm now in Master Esthetics. And it's a dream. I'm so happy. Marriage is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Seriously, its so fun. Bryan is my best friend in the whole world and we just have tickle fights and play frisbee with pancakes and cheesy newlywed crap like that:)

I went to my very first Jazz game this weekend! Against the Miami Heat. We won. And it was SO FUN.

I'm one of those people who keeps Christmas up way, way too late. Like, I just put it away today. It was so sad because I LOVE Christmas and just the cozy feeling of it. But, oh my goodness, our poor tree was just a dead, crunchy disaster.

The other day I was FaceTiming my kiddos in San Francisco and the little guy goes "Mimi guess what!" and I said "What bud?" and he says "Pluto isn't a planet anymore!" Oh my gosh, I miss the great things that child says. I think about SF every single day.

Bryan started his second semester of school! He's loving his engineering stuff.

Olivia gets home in exactly 7 months and 6 days!! I'm so excited. I miss her so much.

I suppose there's not much else for me to ramble on about.

1 comment: