February 8, 2016

Utah Skies


The skies have been exceptionally incredible this week. Probably thanks to the nasty inversion. Oh Utah, I do love you but your air quality is sub par.

Bryan and I like to pretend we have the money to buy a house. We're constantly on KSL and Zillow finding what we like and what we would do in terms of updating and such. We even went and walked through an amazing model home. Its all in good fun. What was really fun was when the big ol' powerball jackpot was waiting to be claimed and we talked about what we'd do with all that money. But if I learned anything from Breaking Bad, (besides meth is bad) its that money doesn't fix everything. So for now, we are happy in our cute little apartment. 

I hope everyone is well. I'm a week away from taking my basic esthetics state board test, so wish me luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment