August 10, 2016

tourists for a week

As you may have seen, we spent a week in my old stomping grounds in the beautiful San Francisco. My heart was so, so happy being back and being able to show Bryan where I spent almost two years and of course spending time with my 3 kiddos.

For those of you just joining in, I lived in SF as a live in nanny for almost two years to the most amazing family with the most amazing kids.

We did literally everything there is to do in San Francisco. Complete tourist status (except Alactraz because it was sold out, wahh!) Beach, wharf, the bridge, ate at a different restaurant for every meal, spent a night in the country on a beautiful vineyard, cable cars, Giants game. It was amazing.

The kids didn't know that I was coming so we were able to surprise them and it couldn't have gone better, they FREAKED after they finally realized who I was (and that took a lot longer than I expected hahaha). It was great, and of course we didn't record it but its fine, it was great:)

We stayed with my uncle Randy who is seriously host with the most. He was so amazing to us and I'm so glad we were able to spend time with him.


I shared all my pics on FB so I'll just share my favorite few here:







ps- my sister will be home in 3 days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment