October 10, 2016

Life Is Wonderful

Is there ever a time in life where it is not crazy busy? Because I feel like all of my blog posts begin with "life has been crazy", because it always is! But it is also wonderful and happy and full of love. I've had my sister come home from her mission, my brother leave for his mission, I'm finishing up school in the next month, a cabin trip, the best concert that has ever happened and will every happen and an unforgettable trip to New Mexico.

going through the temple with two of my siblings and both my parents was such a great experience

dropping baby brother off at the mic

this one of Bryan and our nephews just melts my heart "heart eye emoji"


we got to take some of my cousins up to the cabin for an incredibly fun weekend


Mumford and Sons, aka the best concert that will ever happen


trip to New Mexico for a wedding and balloon fiesta


something awesome about this picture is that it includes, aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, cousins kids, married in cousins and we are all so close, some of us grew up in Utah, some New Mexico and we have still grown up closer than most families and we've been able to keep that relationship up over the years and I wouldn't have it any other way :)



No comments:

Post a Comment