September 11, 2018

Before and After: Part 1

Yes, I realize it has been over a year and a half since I have posted on this blog. I decided I was going to be done blogging. So much has happened switching jobs, becoming a mother and moving. there was just so much going on that i had decided that instagram would be my new "blogging".

but if you recall me saying we moved, what i mean by that is that we bought a house. the house is from the late 1950's and very well maintained but very outdated. before we moved in, we decided to update both our room and laney's room. I've been so excited to share before and after photos and didn't want to plaster facebook and instagram with such photos so i decided to reopen the blog (not that it was 'closed' per se, i just haven't used it).

enough of the rambling, we are 100% finished with Laney's room so here it is (i didn't realized what poor quality the after photos turned out to be, so i apologize in advance, i was just too lazy to retake them).

Before:




After:







These amazing hardwood floors were underneath that awful carpet. we didn't even need to sand or restain them, we just washed and waxed them. the sharpie wall is my current pride and joy of the projects we've done so far. yes, thats right... SHARPIE. i'm planning on doing another smaller wall in my hallway in sharpie and possibly doing a small tutorial, we'll see. the chandelier was something also in the house, it was down in another room and just screamed "Laney!" stay tuned for our bedroom that is currently about 80% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment