March 10, 2015

a happy list.



I've been a bit overwhelmed the last couple weeks, I don't know what's changed but I've just felt so busy. And on top of the business this week (it's only Tuesday, what?) I've been a bit grumpy. I remembered THIS by my all time favorite blogger. So I thought I'd make my own to remind myself that I have a great life that I should be more grateful for, also because we all know how much i love a good list.


10 Things That Make Me Terribly Happy:

  1. When my husband randomly texts me that he loves me. Small reminders are the greatest.
  2. Getting praised for the work that I put into my job.
  3. When my hard work towards my health pays off.
  4. Random texts from my dad.
  5. Coming home from work to see an empty sink
  6. When Bryan talks about our future
  7. Looking through old pictures
  8. Bengal Spice Tea
  9. Parks and Rec (Totally cried in the series finale)
  10. Emails from my sister






HERE  is a previous happy list. in case you were wondering what else makes me happy:)



No comments:

Post a Comment