February 17, 2016

change is a good thing

so, I stated a new job this week. I'm now working at the front desk of a salon in Salt Lake. I'm SO excited to be getting into the beauty industry, even if it's just front desk work. so with that said, I had to quit my job at Plato's. Which was nerve wracking because I'm a people pleaser and I hate being the bearer of bad news. But I did it! And I'm sad because I loved my time there but, like I said, change is a good thing:)

I took my basic esthetics written test yesterday and passed! So now I just need to take my practical and I'll be good to go! Until my masters test... but that's for another day.

This Valentine's Day was the first one Bryan and I have been together in 3 years. Last year I went out of town and the two years before that were when he was on his mission. We just went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then watched a movie. Neither of us are huge fans of V-Day. I believe love should be shown everyday of the year. You shouldn't need a special day to show your love to someone. So there's that.

I've been REALLY missing my sister the last couple weeks. And today, I wanted to be with her even more. I just wanted to give her a hug and take her to get ice cream and sing embarrassing songs at the top of our lungs in my car.








No comments:

Post a Comment