February 29, 2016

"you will win beyond your wildest dreams"

"Just give it up. Surrender your will to Him. Unconditionally. Withhold nothing. Turn it all over to Him; all of your desires, wishes, dreams and hopes. Be true and faithful in your head and in your heart not just in your behavior. Trust in Him Trust Him who knows all things. Trust Him who has all power. Trust Him whose love for you is perfect. Trust Him, who alone suffered, paid and atoned for your sins, and for your weaknesses as well. Trust Him that He will make of you, immeasurable more than what you will ever, ever, in all eternity, make of yourself. He will create of you a masterpiece. You will create of you only a smudge. You will create an ordinary man. He will create a God... if you surrender, if the Lord wins, you win also... the only way to win is to lose. Lose yourself in the Lords work , and you will win beyond your wildest dreams." 

- Lawrence E. Corbridge,  The Fourth Missionary


Liv sent this quote last week and I haven't stopped thinking about it. It's talking about missionary work but it can be applied to almost any situation in life. 

Today I finished taking my basic esthetics test (finally) and I'm SO EXCITED. I have literally never been so nervous. I was the only one testing today and I was sweating bullets. I do this really fun thing where when I get nervous, I get physically ill. Like, full on stomach ache. I could not figure out what was wrong but my stomach was hurting for like, a full week and then I realized I was nervous and then I was fine. Anyways, I passed. So that's all that matters, right?

My favorite part of the whole week was solidifying plans to go to SAN FRANCISCO! I am so excited, I just keep picturing seeing my best little buddies' faces again and I like, want to cry because I miss them so, so much and I'm just so excited to see them again!

I went to the chiropractor for the first time ever today and I would recommend it to anyone because it was amazing. 

Also, if anyone has any remedies for keeping snakes, YES SNAKES, out of my basement apartment, it would be much appreciated! I am seriously freaking out.

HAVE  A WONDERFUL WEEK. AND BE SO HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE IS WONDERFUL.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on passing, that's amazing!!
    I can't wait for you to come to San Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote!! And yay on passing!

    ReplyDelete