November 29, 2016

yes, i'm still here

I've thought about giving up on this little space of internet. But I can't get myself to do it. It's like a journal (which I have also been terrible at keeping up on). I love looking back at everything so, I will update when I can.

Guess what? I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL! It's been about 2 weeks and it just feels so amazing to be able to go home after work. I have decided to stay at America First until after the New Year and then I will look for an esthetics job. 

It's my very favorite time of the year. My house is all decorated and I just love sitting on my couch with all the twinkly lights turned on. 

Right now, I am watching Reign on Netflix and it is excellent, you would not believe the costumes in that show. They are to DIE for. I wish it was acceptable to wear extravagant gowns and dresses in just  daily life. Ugh. I was definitely born in the wrong time period.

Here are a few pictures from the last bit:

trip to moab

my "niece" her costume was the cutest

the people who helped me through school, taught me everything esthetics and became family

Have a wonderful Christmas Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment